Tuesday 30 December 2014

Highlights of 2014

There's only less than a day before 2015 arrives and while everyone's busy preparing for the new year, I would like to share and make this post about everything I'm thankful for.

Isn't it funny how time flies?  It's the end of another year again...This year was full of amazing experiences, wonderful people and surreal adventures & moments that I will forever cherish and be grateful for.
One of the highlights of this year was when I visited my dearest friend Tiff, in Jakarta and met some of her awesome cousins, relatives and her friend, Bill.  It was amazing to see a part of Indonesia as well and I thank God for giving me the opportunity to have been there.

Another thing I'm grateful for is my family (sister's not in this photo though)... This was taken during my baby brother's high school graduation.  We are blessed for we were able to see him be done with this stage and see him off to the next.

My brother and I have been busy with our own lives even though we used to live under the same roof.  I had to work on weekdays and he had to do schoolwork or hang out with friends on weekdays or weekends.  Either way, we wouldn't really hang out so much unless there were family occasions/events.  We were close but we would only see each other at home all the time, so we decided to go to HK and spend the day there where we got to eat and bond like siblings should.  (He's currently in the US for college and I miss him dearly!)

One of our friends got married to her other half and we couldn't be any happier for them. :)  

Carlos and I celebrated our fourth year anniversary last June and hopefully, we'll be celebrating more anniversaries in the future.

Being with our sister was the best thing that's happened this year because it has been way too long since we saw each other... Another dream come true is that we were able to go to Disneyworld in the US.  Once again, I'm very thankful for God gave us the opportunity to be together and spend quality time with each other.  Hopefully, next time our dad would be coming with us too.

God also gave me the opportunity to reunite with the friends I met in Paris two years ago in Eureka Springs!  And I had an amazing time with them, not to mention, I got to try a bunch of different things like ziplining and horseback riding!

My baby took me to the Philippines for a family event and this was our first trip out of China and I'm just really happy it happened because it's been years since I last visited the motherland. :)

I got to travel again with my love and meet my dear friend, Tiff in Bali before the year ended!  I never thought I'd be able to step foot in Indonesia twice but I got to and I'm very grateful for it happened.  This is one of the best years of my life despite having no job.  Once again, I thank God for making all of this possible.  We owe everything to Him! :)

Happy New Year everyone and I hope you'll all be able to achieve your dreams in the coming year and remember to keep on praying, working hard and keep on dreaming & believing!  God bless everyone and stay positive!  Cheers to 2015!




3 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you enjoyed your 2014. You have great experiences and travels. Cheers to a more blissful 2015! God bless! :)

    Andy
    www.andygulle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :) Happy new year and I hope you have an awesome year ahead too! :)

      Delete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥