Saturday 25 July 2015

MESH X MIDI





What's on me: Shirt, Skirt, Shoes & Hat: Forever 21 | Bag: The Limited | 

Hi everyone!  It's been weeks again since I last blogged... Been busy living my life during my spare time.  However, despite what may sound like a complaint, work has been growing on me.  Of course, I still have my bad days, but I've learnt to appreciate what I've been given.  In the past, I've always been the type of person who wouldn't try her best whenever things got tough, but for some reason, my current job has been very alluring and I couldn't be happier.  It's as if I've found The One! :) 

Moving on, I finally got the chance to take #ootd shots, hang out and chat with my brother from another motha after what seemed like forever!  We've been planning this for weeks which turned into months.  He's the closest friend I have in Macau, pretty much my bestie.  We initially thought of bringing more than one set of clothes, but I ended up just bringing one which you'll see in my next post.  For this ensemble, I chose mostly black pieces to go with my red midi skirt.  I was going for chic, yet comfy look like I always do.  So, everything I'm wearing are mostly from F21 which I must say I didn't notice till I started drafting this post.  It just goes to show how much I love going to F21...Also, because it's only walking distance from where I live and I'm always always tempted to go in.  I'll leave you with this for now.

On a random note, this was what we had for lunch which made my day because I love the minions!!!  Who's your favourite among the minions if you've watched the movie?  Mine's Bob! :D

How has life been for you, loves?  Do let me know in the comment section below. :) 


3 comments:

  1. Love your bucket bag, so stylish and practical!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I haven't eaten McDonalds in a really loooong time. Love your mesh top though, especially with the skirt!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit :D
    and your hair tooo!!

    Love,
    Stefie.
    www.sincerelystefie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥