Wednesday 27 July 2016

On the other side.




Once again, I'm blogging from the other side of the world where my parents and I arrived in Little Rock just a week and a half ago.  This city's pretty much the same since the last time I was here, except it's summer, so it's a lot hotter.  I'm really happy that I'm here with the whole fambam.  After all, it's been a while since we all went on vacation together, so I'm glad we were given this opportunity. 

Dallas has been a lot of fun as there was a lot of eating and shopping involved.  Hence, I was very much satisfied.

However, while we've all been getting along well, coming back to LR after our weekend in Dallas has made me realize that LR is not my cup of tea.  Don't get me wrong, but I don't think I can live somewhere with very limited or no public transportation at all.  I hate having to depend/rely on people to give me a ride just to be able to get from one place to another.  And the fact that everything is so spread out is just not ideal for me.  I get bored a lot, if not easily, so I have to be on the go constantly, especially when I'm travelling.  All I've done so far aside from working from home is eating which I think is a complete waste of time, even if food here does taste a lot better.  I want to be able to see and explore things and I've been meaning to visit friends, but since everyone's pretty busy with their jobs and their own lives, I'm stuck here.  Oh well, I'm still really grateful though, despite showing signs of discontentment.  Thank God for Freedom of Speech, eh? :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥