Wednesday 24 April 2013

I consume. I gain.

How've you been loves?  It's been a while since my last post.  I've been really busy the past two weeks, what with all my deadlines for writing my papers, editing my portfolio, performance, presentations for my classes and I haven't had the time to take any photos except of food.  HAHA!  I've been stuffing myself with FOOD while doing my assignments as you can see from the photos below.  I feel as though I've gained some weight but oh well... I really can't help it, I've been getting my energy from these treats since I haven't been sleeping more than I should.







Anyway, I hope you guys like the photos and I'll be posting more photos of food and well enjoy looking at them.  Till next post loves!

xx,
Regine M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥