Monday 8 July 2013

Fun, Fun, Fun.

Ahhh Saturday.  I had such a productive day, I believe I ought to share it with you guys.  To shorten this post, I'll just tell you what I did in a few sentences.  HAHA!  I didn't have to work in the morning so I got up pretty early to watch my brother's recital.  Well, I have to tell you guys, I am a proud sister!!  Anyway, I got to have lunch with my mom and brother for a while and then hang out with my love, Carlos.  I got to take a few outfit shots and I got to watch Despicable Me 2!  A very fun day indeed, hence the title.  Oh and yes I'm a little bit shallow because I think anything's fun whenever I'm away from my desk and not reading e-mails or doing reports.  I don't want to say much about working life because it just stresses me out.  It's been more than a month since I started working and I still haven't gotten used to it yet, but I guess in time.  Again, I'm not going to say anything more because it's as dull as dishwasher.  So, I'll just show you what I did/had through my photos.




What I'm wearing: Denim Shirt: H&M, Paris | Top: Cotton On, HK | Skirt: Stradivarius  Oxfords: Forever 21, HK Bag: Longchamp | Necklace: Pull&Bear 









Oh, and instead of showing you a photo of my brother, I believe it'd be better if I posted the video here.  Hope you guys enjoy it.  That's all for my Saturday!  Let me know how yours went.  Ciaooo loves! 


xx,
Ginny

2 comments:

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥