Sunday 14 July 2013

Nostalgia strikes once again!

Hi there lovely people!  How've you guys been?  For me, I'm still trying to adapt to my workplace even though it's already been more than a month.  Anyway, before I forget, let me take the time to say Happy Bastille Day everyone!!!!  I can't believe that this day, last year I got up really early to watch the parade by Champs Elysees with my girlfriends which is actually the main reason I'm posting this.  I've been feeling nostalgic again about my adventure last year because I had so much fun. And this year, the closest place I can go for holiday is Hong Kong.  Of course I do not want to keep thinking about how I do not have the time to go anywhere this year because of work, but honestly there are times when I can't help but sigh.  I promised myself, however, that I will be back soon, with my family and my one and only love.  Someday soon!  Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy the photos.











I hope you guys have a great week ahead.  Till next post loves!

xx,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥