Friday 24 October 2014

Texas -- Labour Day Weekend!

Being at the Galleria Mall reminded me of Orlando, what with all the trees and stuff.  Aaaah Good times!

Two people I can never live without!  Ate Angelica and Miguel Wiggle! :)








So our adventure in Texas ended sooner than I thought it would which made me sad because that meant Miguel had to go back to uni for classes.  It's one thing to be with just my sister and another thing to be with just my brother, but when the three of us are together, that's when I feel more at ease and I can't help but think that life is just great. :)  I'm really glad we got to bond because it's just been way too long since we were together and yes I know I keep repeating it, but it's true.

Tips
Anyway, if you're in the mood for Korean food, do stop by at Carrollton and you'll have plenty of varieties/choices to choose from.  You can go for shabu-shabu, Korean BBQ or you can just go and order some of their dishes from the menu.  We did all three so it was a really awesome experience!  We always went home bloated, hence, that would explain our bulging bellies and the extra pounds we gained while we were there.

Oh and do stop by at Caffe Bene or Mozart Bakery if you'd like to have your sweet fill.  They've got waffles & toasts, good coffee & smoothies at Caffe Bene!  Trust me it's worth going there and the ambience is a plus!  If you're a cake person or if you'd like to purchase some goodies for your friends and family, then go to Mozart Bakery.  They have a really nice selection of bread, cake rolls (green tea is a must-try!) and macarons!

If you're looking for something that's not food related, I'd recommend for you to stop by at their little stationery shops where you would be able to find all those really cute stuff such as planners, stuffed toys, pens and pencils, etc.  They have posters of Korean artists too if those are the kinds of stuff you're into.

Since Korea is known for their skin care products, count on the shops in Carrollton to have The Face Shop and Tony Moly.  I personally have never heard of those shops before until my sister told me about them, not to mention I thought they were a little too pricey.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't buy anything though.  My sister kept telling me that we were already there so I might as well get stuff I won't be able to get anywhere else in the US.  So yes, even if they're a little pricey as one would expect they should be, I'd recommend you all to drop by those shops because you'll never know what you might find.  They have a lot of masks, hand creams, face creams, facial wash, etc. and they're really cute too!

The Galleria Mall is huge so you would be able to find almost anything you're looking for: from luxurious brands to affordable ones, count on it to have them.

I hope you like my photos and I do apologize for the quality of my photos as these were once again from my phone.  Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥