Tuesday 3 November 2015

One memorable week in the Land of the Rising Sun!

Yup!  Carlos managed to get me another stuffed toy!  Such a sucker for these! :)












This is the last set of photos from our adventures in Japan and it's been fun reminiscing and blogging about it.  Our last night and the next day before our flight was all about eating, which if I must say was something I enjoyed doing.  Can you believe that it's almost been 3 months since Carlos and I went there?  It's amazing how time flies.  In about a month's time, it'll be Christmas and I'll be flying off once again. 

Anyway, Carlos and I enjoyed Japan so much that we're hoping to go back there soon, if not thinking about it.  This wasn't our first time to travel together, but it sure was very memorable because we got to know a little bit more about each other in a way, so we'll definitely be travelling more in the future.  Hopefully, to farther places.

I'll be moving on from Japan and blogging about our recent trip to Bangkok, so stay tuned loves!


5 comments:

  1. Osaka looked like such fun, Regine. The image of the hotel door is oddly beautiful? Maybe I'm crazy, but I love it.

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward for your Bangkok travel post!


    Vanessa | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, the food! And I want a real life Ted too!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos !!

    xoxo

    http://tulafashion.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥