Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Orleans Photo Diary -- Part 2












Happy New Year everyone!  This is my first post for the year 2016 and my oh my has it been a blast!  Got to spend New Years Eve with my sister's friends and had a really awesome time.  Once again, time has come and gone.  Soon, I'll have to say goodbye again... no matter how much I despise this feeling, I'll have to face the fact that the holidays are over.  Feels as if I just got here though, but that's just me.  Anyway, the photos above were taken in New Orleans two weeks ago.  Enjoy!

I don't have a lot of New Year's Resolutions, but I do have decisions I need to make for my life to be better (hopefully).  I am very grateful for everything and what God has been doing for us at this point in our lives.  Without Him, I would've already fallen to pieces.

I'm choosing to have a more positive outlook in everything so cheers to the new year and I hope you all had a blast!  Do tell me how you spent your New Years Eve/Day.  I'm all ears/eyes. :)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos
    Great post
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥