Tuesday 29 March 2011

Happy Tuesday:)

:) Good day today:) One of my favorite days of the week is Tuesday mainly because I get to have lunch with my one and only babyboooo:) I always feel like getting out of Spanish class earlier than the dismissal time, but it never happens as our professor always lets us go only when she’s done talking and stuff… Anywho, we had lunch at E.S.Kimo and yeaa I was full after eating rice and more rice:P  Also, we went to the supermarket nearby to get some ice-cream:)) Desserts are essential:D Got to class on time, I suppose and that’s pretty much how everything went today…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥