Wednesday 20 June 2012

Adventures in Hong Kong.


These past few months, I’ve been going to Hong Kong more and more as it is just an hour away by ferry from where we live.  It’s such a nice place with friendly people and just a fun place to shop.
Yesterday, I went to Hong Kong with my baby, my mom and brother who tagged along for a reason.  My baby and I wanted to spend time with each other alone but since we had to get our passports back, we didn’t have a choice to let my family come.  The day didn’t turn out the way we expected it to as my mom kept nagging us to hurry up with everything.  Plus, we kept eating which is why the only time my baby and I got was when they left us in Hong Kong which was only for a few hours since I still had packing to do and stuff.
I was exhausted though and my feet ached like hell.  I didn’t get to buy much because I didn’t really wanna spend since I felt bad for spending a lot of my folks’ cash already.
It was such an exhausting day for everyone and I really wished the day turned out differently.
Good Weather!

Baby! On the ferry to Hong Kong!

Brekkie!

coffee for two, please!

Next up, Lunch!:D

YUM!


What I had!

Boyfriend!

Moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥