Saturday 9 June 2012

Post Anniversary Celebration ☺♥

My boyfriend, Carlos and I celebrated our anniversary the day after the actual date since he had work and I just had stuff to do.  Anyway, we met up later than the time we decided to and had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe.  I totally enjoyed the food but I was too full to finish most of them even though we shared.  That was one heck of an experience and was too bloated to even have dinner at night.  I’m not exaggerating, it’s true.  Anyway, we walked around the Venetian afterwards and he took me to the “Sands Cotai Central” and I found it really nice since it was my first time to set foot on that place since it opened.  I had a good time.  We spent the whole day together just wandering around until I had to go to work.  Bummer.  But oh well, I had a great day and even after he picked me up from work, he went to our house to watch movies and stuff like that.  I can’t think of anyone else I’d want to be with after everything we’ve been through.


What we had for lunch: Grilled Chicken Masala, Red White & Blue Burger, Tupelo Chicken Tenders and (I forgot the name of the drink)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥