Friday 8 June 2012

Summer Wishlist ☼

Summer is officially here and recently I’ve been wanting to do a lot of shopping.  However, due to the fact that I’ve already been spending too much on other stuff, it’s just not possible to shop every time I go out, so I’ve to withhold myself from buying unnecessary stuff.  Anyway, I enjoy window shopping and looking at clothes online.  I have no intention of buying more clothes or shoes since I realized I have too many new clothes which I bought on impulse during my trips to Hong Kong, but I feel like I can’t help the fact that I just want to acquire what I see online or in shops.  The photos below are just some of the things I’d like to acquire.




I’ve been obsessing over oxfords or whatever they’re called and pretty floral and striped tops and I really wish I could have them as soon as possible before I leave for my trip.  Mush.room is a lovely local shop and I wish I could just grab everything.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥