Tuesday 3 July 2012

I have survived! — A week in Paris.






 It’s been a week since I came here. Lately, I’ve been feeling a little homesick even though I’m in one of the world’s most spectacular cities and most of my tweets have been about my boyfriend and how I wish he could have been here with me. It might be unbearable for people I know to keep hearing or listening to me whine about life here. I mean it’s great but it’s been a real challenge for me as it’s the first time I’ve been away from home for a long time.








Our professors here tend to say that French people have an attitude that make people feel unwelcome and that they are proud people, but so far I have not encountered anyone like that yet. I have to say that they are such nice and friendly people with such a good taste for fashion and clothing considering this is where the biggest fashion industries began. However, I’m still thinking whether I’d ever live here in the future though I might come back with my boyfriend of course. As I mentioned earlier, it’s been a challenge, I have to do my own laundry and at some points we have had to cook our own meals. Moreover, we had to do our own research on how to get to places as people here do not speak much English.




I am proud to say that I was able to survive the week with the help of my parents, my siblings, my friends and of course my boyfriend. I’ve been skyping and chatting with them more often so it made me feel like we were just next to each other and I cannot wait to be reunited with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥