Monday 31 December 2012

Opening presents on New Year's Eve!

Yay!  It's New Year's Eve!!  So before the clock strikes 12, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and prosperous new year in the coming 2013!  It's amazing how time flies...  My boyfriend, Carlos, just got back from Korea and since I promised him I'd open my presents with him when he comes back, I didn't open any of my presents on Christmas day.  Haha!  Anyway, I'm only showing you a couple of the things I got because I only got a few presents and I really don't mind since Christmas is about Christ and not about getting presents so I'm cool with that.


I'm the kind of person who just loves to play and fool around so I told Carlos that I hope he'd like what I got for him but after opening it, I saw how disappointed he was because I got him chocolates!  Haha!  I had another present of course but I thought it was funny to see the look on his face.  



So then afterwards, I gave him his present and voila!  His expression automatically changed! :D


Oh and I'd just like to share some of the Christmas cards I got because the messages made me feel warm!  I got a card from my dear friend Tiffany who's currently in the UK and I just loved it!  Her card was full of writing and I just loved reading her message!


From Carlos!  I really love the box though I didn't get to take a photo of what was inside! :P

Roamed around the Venetian earlier and got these from Pull and Bear!  Yay!




The cutest Christmas card I got!  From Tiff! 

That's all for now, till next post! Happy New year once again and hope you have an awesome year ahead of you!  Ciao!

xoxo,
Regine M.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥