Tuesday 1 January 2013

A New Beginning!!

I'm new on blogspot or this blogger site but I'm moving here since I figured it's easier to change the design of my blog.  I'm moving all my posts from wordpress to this one even though I know it's silly but I just want to do so since a lot of "interesting" things have happened in my life in the past year so I feel the need to share it with you.  I guess I'll be blogging about everything, my thoughts and my perspective on things.  I'm a lazy person though so don't count on me posting a lot but I'guess I'll try during my spare time.

Anyway, I had an awesome Christmas break and well I was able to spend my New Year with my family, boyfriend and friends so everything was all good.  I feel so blessed and inspired to do things I've never done before and I can't wait for great things to happen this year.  God is so good and so I'm looking forward to what He has in store for me.  And by the way, Happy New Year everyone!!  Cheers to 2013!!!  Here's hoping you all have an awesome year ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥