Tuesday 8 January 2013

Goodies from Korea!

Holaaa!  As you can all guess from the title, this post is going to be all about pretty things, pretty to me of course.  I mentioned that Carlos just got back from Korea and I wasn't really expecting much from him but he surprised me with the pretty and cute things below.  He spoils me a lot, really and I love him for doing so. I'm not going to let it go to my head of course!  That aside, the photos below are what he got me.  Hope you like them.

Moustache ring and it's in PINK too!  He knows me too well!

Another cutesy ring!


And how cute is this cap?  You can't ever find caps like this here.

A tumblr from Starbucks!  Something to add to my collection!

Cutesy earrings!

I chose the one with the Japanese writing and the English one just because they were oh-so-cute!!

yay!  

Aren't they all cute?  I can't get enough of them!  Haha Anyway, I hope you liked the photos!  Till next post!!  Ciao.

xoxo,
Regine M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥