Sunday 3 February 2013

Pigging out, pigging out and more pigging out! :)





Another week has passed and just like that it's February!  There's so much to look forward to in the month of February.  Anyway, here are some of the random photos I took during the week.  As you can see, there's been a lot of pigging out which is why I believe that I would have to go on diet during the Lunar/Chinese New Year holidays which I know might be unlikely.  Anyway, I've been pigging out with friends and of course my boyfriend, plus I studied for my French exam with a friend and watched "Hansel & Gretel" at the UA cinema.  This week was great and I'm looking forward to the holidays because I honestly need a break from school, the professors and not to mention, assignments!!!





Oh and here's what I wore when I hung out with Caloy last night.  
Top: Forever 21, HK | Cardigan: Marks&Spencer, HK (Mom's) | Shoes: Pull&Bear | Leggings&Bag: Cotton On, HK | 

I hope you all had a lovely week as well!! Cheers to the Love month! :)

xx,
Regine M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥