Monday 1 April 2013

Care to join me for a cuppa? :)

 

Hi there loves!  Before anything else, I would like to greet you guys a belated Happy Easter and I hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones.  I'm still on my Easter break and I'm glad that even though I have a lot of assignments to do, I was able to hang out with one of my closest friends Jessmym.  The thing about hanging out in Macau though is that we have very limited options of places to go to which is why we always end up in Starbucks or pigging out somewhere surrounded by food stalls (at least whenever I'm with her).  Teehee!



Macau is a very tiny city, yet very fascinating although I tend to take it for granted given the fact that I live here, but often times when I'm with Jessmym, we tend to discover things and by that I mean art studios, cute clothing shops that are sooo out of the way, old buildings, etc.  I know I'm not an artistic person but I love art and more than that, I love photography.  I am so fascinated by how photographers capture moments, different sceneries and so on.  I am still learning how to use all the functions on my camera and hopefully someday, I'll be able to at least take really splendid photos. (Fingers crossed!)







What I'm wearing: Shirt: Forever21, HK | Skinnies: UK | Cardigan: MAPLE, HK | Shoes: Belle | Bag: Stradivarius |  



I had no intention of taking outfit photos because most of the photos we took were playful and so random, but I hope you like them and I thought the burgundy cross cardigan really suited the "Post-Easter occasion".  By the way, the weather hasn't changed and it's been more than a week already.  I hope Mr. Sun shows up very soon because I certainly miss being under the sun.


Oh and right after Jess and I separated, I met up with Carlos who wanted to get a drink from Starbucks which is why I had to there twice and that explains my title for this post.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!  Till next post loves!

xoxo,
Regine Anne M.


3 comments:

  1. uhhh Starbucks :)
    great pics !
    follow you too ;)

    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Regine!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, of course I'd be happy to help! I only just figured out how to do it myself, haha! All you have to do is find the icons you want to use, upload them to Photobucket, and then using the direct links from the icons and the websites you want to join them to (your bloglovin etc) create a 'html/javascript' gadget. I know it sounds complicated, but it's really not once you get into it. Here's the tutorial I learned from!

    http://sewmanyways.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/how-to-add-social-media-icons-to-your.html

    I hope this helps, if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask :D

    Holly-Bella xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures :)

    You have a lovely blog!

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥