Wednesday 14 August 2013

Shopping here and there...

Hi everyone!  And yes, it's been a while again since I last blogged.  Laziness tends to take over my whole being whenever I have free time.  Anyway, there's nothing new really, only I've been working for almost three months already.  It's a shocker that I still manage to wake up everyday despite the fact that I don't even want to, although sometimes I feel as though working is fine since I get to earn my own dough and use it to treat myself once in a while.  I've been shopping here and there but never really had the chance to take outfit shots so I just took photos of some of the stuff I've acquired in the past two or three months.







These are just some of the items I acquired in the past months since I started working and boy it feels good to be earning my own cash except for the "working part".  Moving on, I got the jersey-ish shirt and orange oxfords from TOPSHOP during my last shopping trip with my friend, Steph.  I am sooo glad that TOPSHOP has finally landed in HK!  It's the closest thing I have to UK now!  Hahaha!  The other two tops are from Forever 21, the sneakers are from Zara and the black oxfords are from a local store.  I've already worn those three pairs of shoes but I've never had the chance to take photos, I'll try to though.  Hope you guys like the photos!  Love lots.

xx,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥