Sunday 22 September 2013

Touchdown Canada!

Surprise surprise!  A few days ago I arrived in Toronto for a business trip and I've been flying here and there this whole week so I am completely drained.  I thought this trip would be really awesome and it was in some ways.  I mean I got to see a little bit of Canada like some parts of Toronto and Montreal.  I'm really exhausted though, seriously.  Not to mention, I'm back in Macau.  This trip was solely for business and not pleasure which is why I am a little frustrated with the fact that I didn't really get to buy anything for my friends, family and boyfriend except chocolates.  Oh well, maybe next time.  I'm hoping and praying that I'll be able to go back soon so I really can't wait.  However, the next time I do go there would be for pleasure and FUN!  No work, just play! :D  Hope you guys like the photos even though I only have photos of the sky, the hotel rooms we stayed in and my first meal there.  








Ciao for now! xx, Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥