Friday 4 October 2013

SWAG!


What I'm wearing: Denim Shirt & Skirt : F21 | Top: Fairweather  Shoes & Bag: Stradivarius Necklace: New Look 

How've you all been?  It's been a while since I last blogged, AGAIN!  I honestly have no idea where to begin because there's nothing new with me right now.  Well nothing since I got back from Canada.  I've been going to work everyday and I haven't been inspired by anything really.  I know I'm giving out such a negative vibe and trust me, I wasn't always like this.  Ever since I got a job, I became such a boring and even lazier person.  I'm hoping this will all change in the next few weeks though... Fingers crossed! :P  

Anyway, about my outfit.  This was what I wore last Sunday when I went to my bf's family's bbq gathering.  I don't have much photos though because it was dark when I remembered that I had the camera with me.  I've had these pretty ballerina shoes for a two years now and I've only worn it once!  Oh and I was able to wear my new shirt from Fairweather, the only piece of clothing I got for myself in Canada.  Man, I almost died not being able to shop there since I was there for business so I told myself that I would return to that awesome country!! :)  Trust me the shirt says SWAG, but I never got to show it.  Oh and I love my denim shirt!!!  What do you guys think of this look?

That's all for now.  Have an awesome weekend!  Ciaoo!! 

xx, Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥