Wednesday 11 September 2013

Welcome to my life!

A part of me is fading literally day by day.  I do not know whether I'll get through this stage in life.  I want to continue fighting this battle but what if it wouldn't be worth it in the end?  Should I just quit?  The person inside my head keeps telling me that quitters never prosper, but isn't the heart just as important as any part of our bodies anyway?  Who should I listen to?  I've been feeling this way ever since I started working there and it's been four months and nothing has changed.  So many questions and no clear answers.  Everyday I break down and cry just because I can't hold the emotions in my chest any longer.  No one said that life was going to be this easy and I was warned but maybe I wasn't ready... It caught me off guard as I stepped into the the harsh reality.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm neither bitter nor emo, just being my random self with mixed emotions and is indecisive as to whether or not I should go on or not.  A lot of you may not understand what I'm talking about but I just had to get this off my chest.  Let's just say that I am not at all happy with what I'm doing right now.  Welcome to my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥