Monday 4 November 2013

Stripes + Denim.

Hey there!  I guess it's no longer appropriate for me to say it's been a while since it's been used way too many times already.  Haha but what can I say?  It has.  I'm not even sure where to begin but I have been trying really hard to be positive about everything and that includes my job.  I am happy to say that this month will be my sixth month working for that company so yea.  I prolly won't tell you anymore about it because you'll be bored to death.  Haha Anyway, I went to a birthday party two days ago with my boyfriend and I had a great time in a way because it was a kid's party so it made me feel like a child too being surrounded by adorable little kids.  It made me wonder about what it would be like to have a kid of my own at the same time but it's a little bit too early to talk about such things.  I won't say much more because I am too lazy to type and well it's better if you see the pictures instead.  Oh and check out my outfit below and let me know what you think :)










What I'm wearing: Dress: H&M| Jacket&Beanie&Bracelet: Cotton On, HK | Bag: Forever 21, HK  Boots: New Look, UK Watch: DKNY 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend like I did!  I honestly can't wait for the next already!! :)  Ciao for now. 

xx, Ginny



1 comment:

  1. I love going to parties, they make me feel like a kid again! I absolutely love what you were wearing! Simple and stylish.x The dress is gorgeous and I love your boots. So pretty!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥