Sunday 10 November 2013

Snapshots of Le Weekend.









Heeeeeeeyyy!!  I've been having such a great time that I forgot weekends only last for a while.  I was able to catch up with two of my homegirls from high school which I really think we should do more often.  I met up with my boyfriend where we watched Thor, finally!!  Haha!!  Gotta love Loki! :)  Anywho, it's been a while since we watched a movie so I got pretty excited even though we had a little misunderstanding before that.  Oh well!  Afterwards, we went to the Food Festival where we got to pig out big time!  Yuuuuum!!  I should really stop myself from eating so much but I don't think I can!!!! gaaah!  I had a really great weekend once again though!!  How I wish I could just do what I want every single day!  Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend and here's wishing you a great week ahead!

xx,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥