Monday 2 December 2013

Décembre.






Well, it's finally December and I couldn't be any happier because I have so many plans for the upcoming holiday.  Christmas is probably the best time of the year, for me at least.  It's that time of the year where everyone can get a break from reality and just spend the time with their families.  This is also the first time where I don't get to have the half of December off which I'm not really happy about, but no biggie because at least I'll still make sure I get to spend time with my family and friends.  I'm already so excited as I'm counting the days till the holidays.  I can't wait to buy presents already and I know this holiday isn't about giving or receiving but the most important thing which is the coming of Christ, but I also just can't help myself because after all, everyone deserves a little something for working so hard.  I've even began writing Christmas cards for my friends who are in other parts of the world.  :) Anyway, I'll see you soon everyone and let me know if you're as excited as I am and what you'll be doing for the holidays.  I hope you like my photos above as they're from yesterday and the day before (weekend love).

xx,
Regine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥