Sunday 26 January 2014

How weekends should be.

Weekends are honestly my favorite time of the week because that's usually the only time I have for myself, my family, friends and of course, Carlos.  However, there are some Saturdays wherein I still have to go to work which just pisses me off!  As if being in the office from Monday to Friday isn't enough.  Gah!  

Anyway, I'll stop complaining now since it won't get me anywhere. :)  Instead, I'll just tell you about how I spent my weekend last week.  Weekends, for me, are usually spent on pigging out!  Lots and lots of pigging out here and there no matter who I'm with because that's when I get to stop and think about what I really want to have.  And I'm never usually in a rush so yea.  Last weekend, my childhood friend, Ana, asked me in the middle of the week whether I wanted to go to HK and without hesitation I said yes!  Therefore, we went to catch the ferry right after work on Friday, put our stuff down in our room and headed to Central where we had breakfast for midnight!  Aaaah yes!  The Flying Pan is just pure love since they're open 24/7 and serve good food! 


We then went to LKF (Lan Kwai Fong) afterwards where we just had a pint of beer each since we were exhausted from working for the whole day and everything.  However, I did have a lot of fun chatting with my dear friend and it was nice being able to hang out with her.  :)  



The next day we checked out and went to Mong Kok, probably the busiest and crowded district in HK.  And the first thing we did was to look for a place to eat because we were starving and so after walking for a couple of minutes, we decided to eat at this place called Teawood.  Aaah yes!  I remember wanting to eat there with Carlos a couple of months back but it was packed so we decided not to.  However, Ana and I were able to get a table right away since there weren't much people at noon.  We both ordered a set meal plus their yummy dessert below.  It was sooooo good and I recommend you all to try it if ever you're in HK, this is a MUST!


Headed to Causeway Bay and then to Central after doing a little shopping in Mong Kok and let's just say I'm a little broke at the moment.  Hahaha!  But it was totally worth it!


We both thought the day (Saturday) went by really quickly and maybe it's because we were having too much fun!  Oh well!  I just hope we can do this again sometime soon and hopefully with a lot more people because after all, the more, the merrier right?  Hope you all had a great weekend and liked the photos!  Cheers!

xx,
Regine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥