Wednesday 26 February 2014

Beatrice Quarters.





Before I even got off the car, I immediately spotted this little cafe where Pamela and Arbi were going to take us which at first I thought looked a little bit old school.  My reason for thinking that way at that time was probably because of how it looked from the outside, not to mention it looked like it was for kids.  Of course, my view changed the moment we sat down and were given menus.  Everything there is adorable!!  From their menus to the waitresses' uniforms and the presentation of their food.  The ambience was just perfect as everyone seemed to be in their most relaxed state.

The food was really delish!  If you have a sweet tooth like me, then you'll love the cakes/desserts they offer.  Oh and the strawberry milk tea was just heavenly yummy!  I'm probably exaggerating too much, but it was really good cause it was the first time I've ever tasted something like it.  It never even occurred to me that such a drink existed.  Haha!  Anyway, if ever you're in Jakarta, the drink is a must-try!  I hope you enjoy the photos.  Till next post. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥