Sunday 16 February 2014

Jakarta Photo Diary.















Jakarta was a blast!!!  Good food, awesome people, interesting culture and most of all a CNY holiday well spent!  I always enjoy travelling because of everything I just mentioned previously, but most of all it's because of the experience I gain through interacting with people.  The feeling I felt while I was there is inexplicable because even though there were a lot of times when I did not understand what they were talking about, I still felt welcome.  It's as though there was a connection with only the slightest bit of awkwardness in the beginning and after bonding through card games, eating and mall hopping, the latter part disappeared.  It is those wonderful moments that I treasure the most because after everything I've seen, the only thing I tend to remember is the overwhelming joy I felt.  Till next post, loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥