Sunday 2 March 2014

Better late than never.






What I'm wearing: Jacket,Skinnies,Beanie & Necklace: Forever 21, HK| Jumper: Zara, Jakarta Shoes: Nike store | 

Soooooo I'm taking a break from blogging about my adventures in Jakarta as I wanted to share the photos that were taken last weekend by my dear friend, Joseff.  Honestly, we picked a bad day to take ootd photos since the sun had not come out to play.  Oh well.  I still like the photos though and I really liked what I was wearing then so I just felt the need to share them.  I was going for a really comfy-casual kind of look, as always.  HAHA!  Anyway, you're probably wondering about my title post and in fact, they're associated with the items I'm wearing.  I'm not really up to date when it comes to fashion or what's on trend but I don't really mind because it's not like I blog about fashion on a regular basis.  If you haven't guessed about which items I'm referring to, it's the pair of shoes I'm wearing above! :)  Honestly, I've been seeing them everywhere so I asked my little sis, Pat where she got hers and it wasn't until last week that I finally decided to buy them, ergo, that's my title.  I really wanted the black ones cos I thought they'd go well with any outfit but since they were out of stock, I settled for the grey ones instead and I LOVE them!  I hope you like the photos and till next post.

  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥