Saturday 29 March 2014

Merci beaucoup!

March is one of my favorite months... only because it's my birth month!  HAHA!  I had no intention of celebrating my birthday, though I must say, I was fortunate enough to do so (with both my family and friends).  The celebration with my friends was really fun, we had a lot to eat and a lot of laughs and as expected, I got teased at some points for the way I speak (not that there's anything wrong with the way I do).  Anyway, it wasn't just my birthday that we celebrated but it was also a reunion for Tiffany came to Macau from Indo.  Yayy!  Hahaha I was really excited to see her even though we just met a month ago. 

The night ended pretty quickly and it was most likely because we were having wayyyy too much fun that we weren't aware of the time.  It's a pity that everyone had to leave early because we all had to work the next day.  Screw working!  Oh well!  I still had fun though and I want to thank everyone who were able to make it and to everyone who greeted me on facebook, wechat, line, twitter, instagram and via e-mail!  Thank you!  It's been the best birthday so far!



Tiramisu Cake - Courtesy of my mom. 

Chocolate Cake - Courtesy of Tiff.

Thanks for the pressies!

I really love the presents I got and I'm so thankful.  I honestly wasn't expecting anything from my friends so this was really a surprise so thank you!


Thank you baby for surprising me two days before my birthday!  I was soooo overwhelmed with joy when I got back and saw this on the table with our sandwiches.  HAHAA!  Anyway, this month has been really awesome!  I just can't say thank you enough.

P.S.  I just wanted to share the moments and photos on my birthday on this blog and just to clarify, I have no intention of bragging or something of that sort.  I hope you like the photos.  Till next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥