Saturday 31 May 2014

May.

Hi everyone!  It has been again more than a month since my last blog post.  I have to admit though, that I'm really bad at keeping up with this blog because I have just been so caught up with trying to live in the moment.  Yup!  You read that right.  I have been able to spend some quality time with my family, my big love - Carlos, read a book or two and go to class despite the fact that I have to work 5 -5 1/2 days per week.  Oh and I was even able to attend a wedding reception of our dear friends, Julie & Jerome.


Isn't their wedding cake just lovely?

Oh and other than being able to be with friends and family, I am proud to say that I have achieved my goal.  You see I've been struggling with work at some points, so I'm happy to say that I have been working for a year now and I know some people would think "who cares? and life goes on", but to me, the fact that I've survived for a year is an achievement.  It has been one heck of a roller coaster ride because I've had to cope with the pressure and learn how to deal with keeping my emotions intact while at work.  I'm telling you keeping yourself inspired and being able to have positive thoughts at all times will keep you standing, and of course praying would make things and your life 100% easier as you'll be able to have the strength to overcome obstacles that come your way.

[photo from tumblr]

Happy Weekend Everybody!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥