Friday 27 June 2014

Let's talk food!

June is about to end soon and so I thought I'd blog about what's been happening as of late.  I wouldn't want you all to think that I've been neglecting this blog, even though I slightly have been already.  But I'll save the excuses. :)  Work is still taking most of my time, but not for long though because I will be embarking on another adventure pretty soon.  For now, my lips are sealed.  Anyway, as I was saying, my life's been pretty good, not to mention I've been eating a lot (there's probably nothing new with that). We all know that food photography has become a real trend over the last couple of years and I've become really interested in photographing what I eat too, although I only post some of them.  I am currently on the lookout for good cafés and thankfully, a lot of them have popped up in Macau.  It's not just the photos I'm after though, I mean that would just be silly.  I'm also after their food and whether it's any good or not (okay, I sound like a critic, lol).  I like having pasta and drinking smoothies and since I'm barely in the mood to cook for myself, I often opt to eat out (see the photos for yourself below but I've mostly been eating in restaurants for the past month, haha).










Forgive me for if the quality of some of them are bad, I only had my phone with me during those times.  On another note, I would like to share with you the joy I'm feeling as Forever 21 will be opening in Macau on July 5th.  There probably won't be a need for me to go to hk for F21 (mind you, I said "probably" which may not be true).  Hope you like the photos.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥