Friday 11 July 2014

Gone, Gone, Gone.

Hola!  Surprised?  I'm blogging again after a while just because I have a little bit of time to spare.  And I'm typing as I listen to the song "Gone, gone, gone" by Phillip Phillips, hence, the title of tonight's post.  If you've never heard of this song before, I'd highly recommend you to do so because it's really catchy.  Maybe it's just me, but there's something about the melody and the lyrics that I really like.  Anyway, I don't want to get into too much details about it because my main purpose for today is to show/share with you photos that are long overdue - these were taken by my dear friend, Joseff two months ago.






What's on me: Denim Jacket: Cotton On| Skirt & Bag: F21 Shoes: Stradivarius | Shirt: Zara | Shoes: Stradivarius | Necklace: Pull&Bear |

These were taken when the sun came out to play and after an hour or so, the rain started to pour.  Yup!  That's Macau for you!  I won't complain much though because after all, I've been so inspired recently that I really do believe that we should make every second or minute of our lives count.  It's been a while since we took outfit photos and that's because I'm not really a regular fashion blogger, although I would love to be one - maybe when I have a lot more time in the future.  We'll see. :)  Anyway, I've been into basic pieces as of late, so I've been buying a lot of basic tees and skirts and whatever I can find.  Also, I'm in love with this Alexander Wang-ish bag of mine that I've been using it non-stop since I got it.  

The pair of red ballet flats were something I thought I'd never wear because after I'd bought them, I didn't get to wear them until last year and when I thought when I wore this outfit, so yeaa.  It kind of spices up this look because it's the only thing that's poppin'.  I won't say much more because I'm about to get ready for another long day tomorrow, as I'll be hanging out with my brother in HK one last time before he leaves for uni.  What are your plans?  Do tell. :)





P.S. Hope you guys like the photos. :)  Till next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥