Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Photo Diary Part Two.
















Didn't think I was finished with my photo diary now, did you?  Didn't think so. :)  Soooo, the next thing we did was we got on the Hogwarts Express en route to Diagon Alley!!  It was pretty cool because being on the train really did feel like Harry Potter and the gang were there cos their shadows could be seen on the right and we could hear their voices too.  It was pretty cool and I nearly died of excitement because everything was just awesome (yes, like the song)!!!!

Diagon Alley was just how I saw it in the movies, if not cooler, because it felt really magical and I couldn't be anymore thankful.  Now I wish I could work there, hopefully when I'm bored with my life at some point, I might just try and apply.  But for now, I have to go and look for a job back home.

It was soooo cool when we got to see King's Cross because my sister told me that those sites were new so I'm glad my brother and I insisted on going to Orlando even if it was pricey, because everything I spent for that trip was definitely worth every penny!!!  If you do go there during the summer though, remember to put on sunblock because it can go up to 100+°F.  Anyway, I hope you like the photos.  Ciaooo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥