Tuesday 2 September 2014

A walk in the park.

It was a typical hot summer's day in Little Rock... And I woke up just in time to have lunch with my sister.  I haven't had Mexican food in Macau so I wouldn't be able to compare which one's better, but it was another great experience for me!  Tacos and chips with guacamole, why, please count me in!

Despite the fact that the sun was scorching hot, I still decided to wear a denim shirt over my not-so-obvious crop top.  Apparently, I didn't do a good job in showing it well (but I'll do better next time).  I paired my top with my floral skirt to spice my outfit in the slightest way possible.

You see, there's a reason as to why I don't wear sleeveless shirts without a cardigan or a denim shirt... my arms are just too flabby, but for some reason, being here has made me not care about that fact too much though, so voila! :)








What's on me: Denim Shirt: Gap| Skirt, Top & Shoes: F21 | Bag: H&M (borrowed from my sister)| Necklace: New Look |


Anyway, after lunch my sister brought me to Barnes&Noble where I got to look around and found some very interesting stuff.  I had no idea that they had hard copies of Sparknotes materials!  It could've been very useful for the papers I wrote back in college.  Oh well...

We took a walk in the park and it was great as I was able to breathe in some fresh air and take outfit photos.  Do let me know what you think of this outfit and till next post loves!


P.S. Credits for these photos go to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥