Tuesday 19 August 2014

Universal Studios Orlando!


 The Hulk: the first roller coaster we rode on for the day. It was AWE-SOME!!!!












 We rode on this one too!  It was a splash thingy and it felt good!


Soooo here I am once again, trying to update you all with a new post.  And as promised, this post will be all about my adventures in Orlando, at Universal Studios to be specific.

It has always been my dream to visit Universal Studios in Orlando, mainly because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which is totally shallow of me, but I know now that I'm not the only one as my sister told me that she and her friend pretty much went there for Harry Potter too.

Now I am not a big fan of roller coasters or anything of the sort which is ironic because I love amusement parks and there's just so much to see.  But when our sister pushed us to ride the Hulk, I was reluctant to do so.  You should know that I went for it anyway and it felt good!  Ah yes!  That adrenaline rush made me feel a little bit braver for a second!  It was pretty awesome and I remember screaming so much but asked "that was it?" when it ended.  I looked as though I was in so much pain when our photo on the screen came out and we all just laughed about how we looked.  I survived my first roller coaster ride for the day but I knew that there were more to come!

The next one we rode was the Spiderman, which was a lot different than the first ride because it had 3D effects and stuff.  We walked around a lot under the scorching sun which was fine until noon came.  That's when we kept going in to the shops to hide from Mr. Sun or got on rides that had something to do with water. :D

Our next destination was of course none other than the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which I'll be blogging about in my next post so stay tuned! :)

**Photos were taken by my brother, Miguel so all credits to him**


1 comment:

  1. I love Orlando! Looks like you had great fun at universal Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥