Saturday 7 March 2015

Oh Happy Days!

Gone are the days when I had the privilege of sleeping at dawn and waking up in the afternoon.  Life as an adult is not as promising as it seemed to me as a student.  Well, what did I know then?  I haven't experienced having to earn for a living at that time.  And now, there are times when I wish I could go back to being a student who knew nothing of budgeting salaries and saving up as much as one can.  Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of perks that comes with being an adult but for once I wish I knew what to do with my life and it's not as easy as deciding what movie to watch or which restaurant to book for a dinner date.  It's more than that because you'll have to think way beyond and actually see where you want to be in the next decade or so.

However, despite what I feel about the future, there are a lot of things that give me comfort.  The photos below shall give you enough proof.

1. Friends & Food







Aaaah yes!  Friends and food alone are a good idea, but even better when combined.  I must say I haven't really thought about the pounds I've gained over the past couple of months because I'm happy I get to eat.  None of that keeping fit and shedding pounds facade this winter because a girl's gotta eat!

2. Daydreaming of being far away






The thought of being able to leave Macau gives me comfort as well.  I'm not sure as to why that is, but perhaps it's because of the fact that everything here has become too familiar.  I have come to realize that my passion lies in exploring different parts of the world and meeting people from different walks of life.  Oh if only resources weren't limited, you prolly won't be seeing much of me.  One can always dream, and this I've promised myself is something I'll try to accomplish, no matter what.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥