Tuesday 17 March 2015

Off to Bali





I've been trying to save this post up for times like these.  Oh how I long to be hopping from airport to airport at this time of the year and be somewhere else other than Macau.  The weather here as of now is just plain "ugh".  First of all, there's the thick fog in the mornings where buildings are not visible.  The grounds are wet and the humidity is just not growing on me.  I've been trying my best not to let the weather get to me, but there are times when I just can't help myself from being like this.

I wish the sun would come out already and the skies would clear up.  I'd really love to see that light shade of blue in the sky again.

Anyway, the photos above were taken en route to Bali and I can't tell you how excited I was to get on the plane.  In fact, I'm looking forward to the day when I'll be able to step foot on a plane again, just because flying is fun.  Aaaah the joys of travelling!  Honestly, it's what makes life interesting for me and it's what keeps me motivated.  The thought of being able to see the world bit by bit is something I would work for.

Question of the day:  What keeps you motivated?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥