Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year's Day!

Hi guys!  Well, it's 2013!  I thank God for the past year and for every blessing we've received.  I had a blast the past year and I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record since I've mentioned that I can't wait to see what it's store for me this year in my previous post.  I went for mass with my family and lunch on New Year's day where I had the best time since we were all together except for my sister who's not in Macau.

With my little brother who's not so little anymore.

Parents!



Lunch!


Ciao!  I'll be posting about my afternoon with the boyfriend and friends!

xoxo
Regine M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥