Friday 11 January 2013

Irresistible!

Okay, first thing's first.  I know I said that I would try to control my spending as I am of now, broke.  I was checking out the Stradivarius, Pull&Bear and Bershka apps on my phone when I came across a pair of sneakers.  I just had to have it so yesterday, right after class, I headed to the Venetian.  I saw a pair in my size and quickly grabbed and tried them on.  Honestly, I don't know what it is with me and shoes.  There was only one pair left in my size so I immediately bought them.  I hope they'll be worth the money I spent on them because I had to use my emergency money and my ATM is drained.  Talk about being a shopaholic!  HAHAHA!  I'm such a girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥