Wednesday 12 June 2013

It's been a while...

Hello again loves!  This is my second post for tonight because I have the time to blog right now since today is a public holiday which means I get a day off too.  Anyway, I mentioned in my previous post a couple of minutes ago that weekends are the only time I get to spend with my family and friends and so let me share about what's been happening on weekends.  The first weekend since I started working was that time when I went to HK for my Spanish exam and went to two of my favorite stores in Central: Cotton On and H&M.  The second weekend was when I had a blast with my childhood friends, oh and I'm a godmother to my dear friend's baby! hahaha I'm so happy!!  Anyway, that night was the best time I've had in a long long time and I wish I could relive it over and over again.  The third weekend was when I got to have lunch with my family and hi-tea and chilled by the seaside with my bestfriend after work.  I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend though because I might just go to HK again.  Fingers crossed for good weather! :)
















Oh and forgive me, most of the photos here are from my friends or my phone which is why the quality isn't so good.  Some of these photos are from instagram so please do follow me: @mrsadventurer68 if you haven't followed me yet.  Oh, Carlos and I celebrated our anniversary before he left for Thailand but sadly, we didn't get to take much photos as it was a weekday and I didn't get to bring my camera so yea...

On another note, my dearest brother from another mister just got back from Portugal and glad to say we got to hang out even if it was just for a while.  Haha!  Well, that's all about my weekends.  Till next post loves! :D

xx,
Ginny

P.S. Sorry for the photo overload!  Hahaha It's been a while and it might take me a while to blog again so bare with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pics of friends and daily life are so much fun! I'm really loving that satchel!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥