Thursday 19 December 2013

Disneyland Photo Diary.


















Hi everyone!  Soooo there's only five more days till Christmas!  Time sure does fly, doesn't it?  Just last year we were doing the same thing, preparing for the holidays and celebrating with our loved ones.  Before we know it, it'll be 2014 already.  I am pretty excited and really positive about the coming year and I'm hoping that things will be better for everyone.  Anyway, the photos above were taken in Disneyland when Carlos and I decided to have some fun and just be kiddos again and what better place to go to than Disneyland, right?  The weather wasn't that promising when we left Macau but that sure didn't stop us from going and having fun.  I had a blast and I know I've already been to Disneyland before but the thrill was still there.  Seeing parents with their kids having fun, watching the parade, going on rides and just forgetting about everything else made me realize that we need more of these kinds of adventures because clearly, life isn't all about working.  It's about balancing both fun and work and it's pretty obvious that people don't get much of the former part.  It started to rain in the afternoon so we decided to leave and visit the usual stores for shopping.  Sooo I guess that's about it.  I hope you guys enjoy/like our Pre-Christmas adventure.  Till next time.

xx,
Regine     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥