Wednesday 20 May 2015

A quick update!

Hi guys!  How've you been? I'm sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I should, but in my defence, I've been preoccupied with work and my personal life.  However, I usually update my instagram a lot (@ginnywanders) so you can follow me there if you like.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm saying this but I am enjoying my job as my childhood friend, Lia, has joined our company.  She's my new partner-in-crime and we couldn't be happier to have her on board.  My days are no longer filled with emptiness!  I don't go to work for the sake of going to work.  I'm so much more positive and motivated as well.




Oh and btw, if you're not following me on  instagram, then you should know that I recently dyed my hair ombre red and I am lovin' it!  Something I prolly would have never done in my previous job.  Take note, I received a lot of compliments and well unfavourable opinions.  However, it didn't really matter because I've always wanted to try something new and I'm happy about it.  Also, this is the cool thing about my job.  We do not have a dress code so I can dress up anyhow I want (lazy days to casual to semi-formal outfits).  Also, I have convinced my friend to take #ootd photos every week.  I got the idea from a friend of mine, Shannon, who posts outfit photos on Fridays.  Hence, the hashtag #FashionFriday.  It's a really awesome way to celebrate the weekend as well! :)



I'm excited to let you all know that my friend's baby, Thyrone Jake, turned a month old last week and we couldn't be happier.  He's growing up really fast which made me realize how time flies...

I hope you guys like the photos.  Oh and what do you guys think of my hair?  Be honest :)  I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!




4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit you wore and the cake looks so cute!! Amazing!!
    Xoxo
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I really like your hair colour.

    www.likewutever.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥