Sunday 24 January 2016

"Hungover"













What's on me: Shirt, Skirt & Tights: GAP | Outer Cardigan: H&M | Hat, Black Cardigan & Boots: Forever 21 Bag: Zalora Scarf: J.Crew 



Checking in from the hometown that is Macau...  A little weirded out by the fact that I'm back, but it's only been a week, so I shouldn't be worried, right?  I should be back to normal in another week or so?  Fingers crossed!  Otherwise, I am what one would define as "hungover" -- from my fantasies and my trip to the US.  Been very distracted and also very much inspired... only because it's a new year and  I can't wait for what God has in store for me.  :)

On another note, it's definitely winter in Macau as we speak.  I've totally underestimated the weather!  To say that it's cold would be an understatement!  It's FREEZING!!  This is the first time in years that the weather has dropped to 2 degrees celsius, but I can't help but be excited because I love this weather!  The best part of winter is dressing up and layering!  Lots and lots of layering!!  My bestie (Seff) and I met up just yesterday to do an OOTD shoot, something we haven't done in a while... and it's been so much fun!!!  We got to catch up over lunch, coffee and ootd shots!!  Been a pretty awesome weekend and a very productive one too, despite the freezing weather!

What did you do this weekend?  Let me know in the comment section below. :)


P.S. I apologize for the photo overload!  I just really liked my outfit here. :D

1 comment:

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥