Monday 18 April 2016

Priorities.

Prioritizing has never really been my forte.  With that said, my stress level is always high up on the scale and I'm only in my mid-twenties.  Talk about being an adult.  Anyway, you might be wondering why I'm on this topic and my main purpose is to share my thoughts with anyone who reads this.  The past couple of years have been an emotional roller coaster ride for me.  I'm nowhere close to being an emotional wreck, but I must say I'm still clueless when it comes to choosing a career path.  My passion lies between travelling and writing (although I've never really had anything published before).
My travel dreams are slowly coming true as I try to grasp every opportunity I get to go to places I've never been to in Asia or wherever.  I'm neither rich, nor do I have any assets, but I make use of the resources that I have on hand.  However, I am appalled by the many reactions of people who discourage me to do what I like to do (sometimes I still listen, but other times I don't give a damn about what they say).  To be able to travel the world is on top of my list and I'm assuming a lot of people have the same dream as I do, so why don't we just go for what we want in life considering that we work hard for it.  After all, life is short and the years are going by oh-so-quickly.

On another note, I thought I'd share some photos of what's been going on in my life this month (not that anyone really cares, but I'm sharing them anyway. :P)



I'm currently addicted to Snapchat, so I've been posting a lot more there than any other social media app.  Do add me if you'd like to see how random I can be: @mrsadventurer68 

Stay tuned for my next post as I'll be sharing photos from my recent trip to Taiwan.;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥