Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Birthday to the Most Amazing Mom!






Happy birthday to the most toughest and most amazing woman I know and love!  She's truly an inspiration to me and my siblings!  She's been through a lot of rough times but somehow still manages to get up whenever she falls with the help of God.  She's the best mother in the world because she tries to give us the best with the support of our dad.  I love her and I pray that she'll always be blessed!  Love you momsie!!

We had a mini celebration at home after having "yum cha" or the traditional Chinese breakfast in the morning since she had to work at night.  Cheers mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥