Thursday 21 March 2013

I don't know about you, but I just turned twenty-two.


Holaa everyone!  Yup!  I just turned twenty-two, but frankly I don't feel like I've aged at all.  However, the song of Taylor Swift's "22" has been growing on me and I've been hitting the replay button again and again.  Anyway, I didn't really do much for my birthday.  I had breakfast with my folks outside early in the morning and had dinner with Carlos only, since both my parents had to work and my brother was busy, but it was fine.  I had an awesome time as usual, but we were too stuffed to do anything more after dinner although I was able to convince him to snap a few shots of what I was wearing and some other random stuff.



Oh and look what my sister sent me!  Isn't she just the sweetest?  She sent this to me via kakaotalk before my birthday since she's on the other side of the globe and there's a time difference.  I love her to bits!!



Shirt: H&M, HK | Skirt: Cotton On, HK | Hat: In a Row | 

Oh, and I only got to take one decent photo (that's if it's even considered decent) of my outfit since someone started yawning.  HAHAHA!  Anyway, the rest of the photos are of me, my parents and Carlos plus some random birthday stuff.  Oh yeaa!  This year I got two birthday cakes, one from my lovely parents and the other from my better half.  Teehee!!  I love them all so much and I'm so thankful for having them in my life!  I wouldn't be who I am without them and of course I thank God for giving me such a wonderful life and lovely friends who greeted me through sms, fb, etc. etc.  





Hope you like the photos! :) Till next post loves!! :D

xoxo,
Regine M.

P.S. The last two photos of me blowing my candle was taken in my super messy room by my brother and there are not photos of him here since he was too busy with schoolwork and he was in his PJs... just in case you're wondering why there aren't any photos of him here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! :)
      I had an awesome time! Thanks for checking out my blog :D
      I really appreciate your comment :D

      Delete

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I love reading each and every one of them. Be sure to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well. ♥